7.17.2013

Front Door Fancy

OK, I have been a bad blogger. It's summer, what can I say.
I'm busy working away on an update of the last month filled with camping, fishing, painting and harvesting everything from berries to honey.


For now here is my front door. Every season I try to put something new up and this little piece has just been evolving since early spring. First I put up the frame with moss lining it, stuck in a fake fern and called it good. Then, since I can't keep a plant alive unless it is on an automatic watering system, I shoved in some fake flowers. I found a wooden P at the GW for 49cents and hot glued thin bundling twin to it. Thank you hot glue gun...I love you and all you make possible!

I promise a big picture filled post by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment