10.30.2014

2014 November Events

I'm in a strange season of my life right now, as I am sure most women are. I still have a child at home, a family business, a bit of working outside the home and then there is my artwork. A clean house comes last on this list. That is why I have limited myself to only a couple outside market opportunities  this year.
I have been deeply involved in all of the above but now I am printing and framing my butt off in preparation for the upcoming shows.



Want to come?
November 1st: The Lady Bug Bazaar  located in the high school at 300 W Main St.in Battleground WA Shop from 9-4
November 29th: The Brush Prairie Yuletide Bazaar located in Prairie High School
11311 NE 119th St Brush Prairie, WA 98662 Shop from 9-4 This will be my first year here and I am so excited. They even have free on site childcare so you can look through over 200 vendors!

Why the Vancouver area you ask? Well, my oldest sister Angie of Dear Spring Green lives there and together we go in on a booth. Her sewn items are exquisite. Her bags are always lined with adorable fabric and detailed with beaded pulls. She doesn't just sew, she quilts and embellishes everything. Just her experiments are amazing!



In addition to having all of my lovely prints, I am including my new line of postcards; many of which are not available in my shop yet.



And with every purchase you get a few little free gifties and an exclusive coupon to my shop!

So, back to work and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment