4.24.2015

Mount Hood Block Print



This week I have listed my little print of Mount Hood. 
Click HERE to see it in the shop



Every spring I go through the chamber and travel oregon websites to see what events and festivals will be happening throughout the summer. This is a habit I started when the girls were very small and it keeps us quite busy until school starts.



One of these festivals is the annual lavender festival up Mount Hood. It was lovely and I got to drive for the first time through the fruit tree orchards around the mountain. At one point I had Mark pull over so I could snap a pic. The daisy field was immense and such an unexpected surprise. 

Hope you enjoy my new doodle. I'm thinking of making this image into a greeting card. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment