3.26.2013

Radish Painting


This is a view of last years lush vegetable garden. Mark insisted on three rows of potatoes and for some reason I thought planting and entire row of purple beans would barely feed us. Don't even ask how many tomatoes we have in this picture!  By the end of the season I was practically throwing them away. The same goes for the radishes. No one in my family eats them so why did I plant them? The answer for every gardener is: Because I had room. 


After harvesting, washing and photographing them I decided to paint rather than consume them. The chickens liked this arrangement as well. 


If this is still available you can find it in my shop HERE

1 comment:

  1. So impressed! This makes me look forward to getting some raised beds set up for this year :)

    ReplyDelete