4.18.2013

Big Dandy is Now in Fine Consign





Exciting news! Many of my framed pieces of artwork will now be for sale in Fine Consign- an amazingly sweet shop I must gush to you about- and not just because my art is there.


If you have ever been to Coburg you may have noticed the historic Coburg Inn located in the center of the town. It is now filled to the brim with new and loved furniture, high end gifts and goodies along with work from local artists. My individual cards and gift tags (not available in my etsy shop) will also be there for purchase.


Every corner is packed with beautiful decor and oh the smell! As you walk in the scent is incredible.

The owner, Beth Frosland, is an Interior Decorator with exceptional taste, she is selling my work of course, and her shop is a reflection of it. In addition to the furniture on consignment there are so many other pieces that are new and available to order in just about any fabric you could imagine.


This gem is right along I5 so whether you are heading down to the sun or up to the rain there is now excuse to miss it. 
Located at 91108 N. Willamette Street, Coburg OR 97408
Hours are Mon-Sat 11-5 and Sunday Noon-4 though I believe they are always open longer for special events held in the town.
Like them on Facebook to see new arrivals 

Speaking of which, this town is filled with things to do year round but here is what will be happening this summer so you can mark your calendars: 
 May 18 City Wide Garage Sale- Oh how I love it when an entire CITY has a garage sale!
July 20-21 Golden Years Festival- This is a great events for kids with a parade kids rodeo, food and local artists.
July 27 Quilt Show. One day only!
August 3 Coburg Car Classic held at the Pavilion Park
September 8 Coburg Antique Fair- You may remember me blogging about this last year. It has been featured in many magazines and people come from all over. 

Click HERE to see the town calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment