4.11.2016

Room Names- Lino Block Cuts


Slowly but surely I am plugging away at my latest project.

Very slowly.

In January I began the drawings, February I carved and printed two, March I painted a bit and now it's April and my work out of the home has me completely consumed.

So they sit on the rack.

This is going to be a series of 6 lino block prints of varied leaves. Each represents a room in my home and will be hung outside with the rest for purchase in the shop This one is for El's room since it looks out over the copper beech tree.


I show here only a small test for the color but there will be a background added as I go.


So, 2 down, 4 to go. I'll keep you posted.

Follow all the progress on my artwork, the home and the other fun stuff we are up to on IG at lizhp1

No comments:

Post a Comment