5.02.2016

Custom Work- Sunriver Home


Through my my work outside of my little office here at home, I met a lovely couple who were building a home in Sunriver. This happens to be one of my very favorite places in Oregon and when they told me it would be built in the Arts & Crafts style I was thrilled to see the end result. 


One day, the wife came to me with a request for a custom lino cut to surprise her husband with. 
YAY!


So after a lot of revisions...


and hours of carving...


and a ton of brown tones...



Here it is!


The best part for me is seeing the recipients face when it is done. Most of my custom work is done over the internet so I never get to see the reactions of my clients.  

If you are interested in a custom piece of your home please feel free to contact me and I can send you the info/pricing for both linoleum block or just the watercolor options.I should soon have it listed in the shop as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, this is so incredible! What a wonderful gift you've created!

    ReplyDelete