4.09.2013

Away from my desk...

This week is going to be a weird one for sure. I am helping out some friends at my old job (it's been about 6 years) and will be away from my desk and sitting at another one.
 
Day two and it has been so fun to see old friends and meet new ones. Catching up makes me feel old. All of our kids who once hung out in the office, begging for candy out of the front office dish and feigning thirst so they could play with the water cooler, are now in college. Eak!
 
This is also the place I met Mark. Well, not here but through someone I work with. It was blind date about 11 years ago. She said " You're funny and he's funny...so I think your a good match" Turns out we were! Maybe some day I will share the entire story. OK, my side of the story at least. :)
 
 
I also promised a pic of the new printer stand but I guess this will have to do.  You can see the regular printer/scanner is on the bottom. This tray pulls out onfull etension slides while the upper fine art printer is stationary. It fills the corner so nicely with no wasted space. Mark is so cleaver.

 
Though my room looks over the side garden I still have to have flowers with me always. My favorite is this orange and red tulip that only sends up one or two each year.
 
Catch up with you all next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment