4.02.2013

Sketchbook-Coast Trip

This spring break we were able to get away for a few days to the Oregon coast. Our friend's family beach house is in Garibaldi and they were kind enough to invite us for a couple of night. Needless to say I spent a lot of time filling  up my little moleskin as well as eating entirely way too much cheese from the Tillamook Cheese Factory around the corner. Oh how I love squeaky cheese..*sigh*



View from where my friend and I were bundled from the cold. 




The kids spent a lot of time playing in the sand. I of course was still bundled.


This was the view from the back porch. Though the fog was rolling in I was sunning myself on the porch. 


The final day we drove to Waldport where the sun was, and in 70+ degree weather we had a bbq with our small group. I can not remember the last time I had so much fun. It felt like I was leaving the Summer behind as we drove away.


No comments:

Post a Comment