5.14.2013

The Ugly Side of the Garden


I mentioned a while ago how we have one last unused spot of dirt ready for something wonderful. Until last summer/fall the space between the fire pit and the chicken coop has only housed Mark's leftovers from work (did I mention he is a contractor?) and the honey hives.


We still have our firewood drying in one section but as soon as fall hits we will have it moved.
Right now I plan on filling this area with flowers to cut and bring in the house! Goodness knows I have enough gladiolas to fill a church!


Unfortunately the gladiolas I presumably "removed" from the veggie garden are back. My hands are full at this point battling snails and slugs, planning the veg garden and working full time that I can't bear to waist more time on cleaning them out.

So, shaking my fist at them, I turn around and see...the garden bench.


Forget it. I'll think about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment